Your privacy is important to Phil Slott. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Phil Slott collects, and the ways in which Phil Slott uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Phil Slott may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website including which pages you visit, your server information
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website for Thought du Jour and other web updates specifically name and email address.
- information you send to Phil Slott.
Using personal information
Phil Slott may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- send you marketing communications regarding web updates or publication information.
Where Phil Slott discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Phil Slott may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Phil Slott will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Phil Slott will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website may link to other websites.
Phil Slott is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Phil Slott
- by email to email@example.com; or
- by post to M. Spears, PO Box 847, Kamuela, HI 96743
This privacy statement
This privacy statement is based on a precedent created by employmentlawcontracts.co.uk and published by freenetlaw.com.